Cb 1300 Team - Brasil

BBQ on the last weekend

Alo staff CB1300 forum !!!!!

I would like to share with you one weekend where friends gathered for a barbecue at my friend Evander, where we gather once again for a chat take a cold beer, was a very pleasant evening, temperature around 30 degrees beer and zero degree :D :D :D

rom left to right, Isrrael, Dr Agenor, Me and Fabio

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "
      Eques

From here to there,

Thanks for the welcome, if you come to Brazil, if you need something here in Brazil, let me know ok
      "Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

RE: Cb 1300 Team - Brasil

Good afternoon to all my friends in the forum,
      The selection of Brazil is back home, and today I see Germany winning the game against Argentina...
      I cheer for Germany to win this General Chat but if Paraguay wins, at least we see a pattern running naked on the football field :D :D :D

Already completed the game, Congratulations, what a beautiful game, very good ... :D

Friedrich's heart like this :D :D :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Machado“ ()

That's right, I have a big smile in my face :D,

by the way, what about the Louis-order for the luggage system? - Is this possible to Brasilia or not. If not send me an info, we will find a way to realize it.

Bye
      Friedrich
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Veganfreie Kreatur aus Köln

cb1300-Kalender -> per E-Mail -> Nickname, Name, Adresse an cb1300-kalender@online.de
      Original von Friedrich
      That's right, I have a big smile in my face :D,

by the way, what about the Louis-order for the luggage system? - Is this possible to Brasilia or not. If not send me an info, we will find a way to realize it.

Bye
      Friedrich

Friedrich Allo, how are you?
      I really enjoyed the game against Uruguay in Germany do not feel that was the end of the world championship.
      Here at home everyone cheered for Germany.
      Soon will start the final game, I'm rooting for Holland, let's see what will happen.
      About Louis, I'm trying to do here in Brazil someone that does it for me, if not get back to talk to you.
      Thank you for your attention to me, and if you need anything I can do for you here in Brazil, and just call me ok

Your Friend

Machado

Well, another Christmas came and New Year approaching, the true friends are together again for sure pro whatever comes,
      To my friends, that the true spirit of Christmas is present in the home of us all, not only on Christmas Day, but every day of our lives, and that's what our Christ taught, which unfortunately today this is not is a constant between human beings, is part of our constantly changing, evolving and being closer to our Creator, there is no other way to get him up
      Progress towards Well, only this, and above all charity.

Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and joy in our hearts

Brotherly embrace

Machado, Janice and Kelly
      Original von Peter Körner
      Happy XMas to Brasil. We will sent some Snow to get the feeling! :D

Peter from Asendorf

Peter, good night ...

I would appreciate a little of your snow we have a very hot summer,(35 degrees 8) 8) 8))
      I am in Sao Paulo, spending Christmas with my children and my grandson, I return to my city after New Year.
      I'm putting some pictures of my journey to Sao Paulo on Christmas Day.

Hug, and a happy New Year to all my friends in Germany and Forum Cb1300.de

This motorcycle is a Yamaha 950 Midnight

Peter, who cold :D :D :D :D :D

Yesterday the day was very hot, the last day of 2010, I invited some friends for a stroll, not far, 100 km away from my city, is a sweet place to do this ride because it has a restaurant that serves only fish a cold beer and the heat is very strong, had lunch, drank some cold beers, covers a lot, tell jokes, it was nice to meet old friends.
      Some pictures for you to see

these are my friends

In front of our house

CBX 750 1989 and CB1300 SF 2008

I have a similar question:
      How much alcohol you must drink before you can drive your bike?
      8)
      Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen 2 Punkten ist eine Gerade, die schönste eine Kurve !
      _________________________________________________________________________________________
      Original von Armin S.
      very nice pictures, here in Germany is a bad wheater. We must wait two-three months for a better wheater. ;(

Hello Armin ...

Thanks for the compliments :D :D :D :D

Here in my region, we have good weather almost all year round, and the average temperature is always 20 degrees, it's good to give our rides bikes.
      This year we are having lots of rain but the heat remains the same.

Hug, and go under the blanket because there must be very cold in Germany

RE: CB 1300 Team - Brasil

Original von CBDidi
      Hi Machato.

One question. What say the bill in brasil ? How much alcohol you can drink befor you go to drive your bike ?

Nice summer.

Dietmar

Hello Dietmar

There is the law that we can not drink more than two glasses of beer because we are already drunk and unable to drive, but it is not always the case, because the review is not so effective here in Brazil and we are not obliged to take the test dose alcoholic, therefore we always have accidents involving drunk drivers and motorcyclists, and these accidents have always killed

Original von det
      I have a similar question:
      How much alcohol you must drink before you can drive your bike?
      8)

Det Hello,

I am already very old to be drinking before riding my bike, started riding bike in 1978, and luckily only had an accident and it was nothing serious, just some scratches and how sure can tell you that never ridden my bike drunk.
      But there is one phrase that I like 8) 8) 8)

If driving do not drink, you drink too much beer, call me :D :D :D :D
      Original von uhjeen
      OK, my question is a bit different:

how much alcohols do you need until you understand what we are writing ;) :D

All my best for new years day to brazil!!

feliz navidad, machado! ;)

uhjeen this is very good X( X( X( X( :D :D :D :D :D

I really have not drunk enough to not know what I'm writing, I hope one day to do this 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Happy New Year to all my friends Cb1300.de Forum :D :D :D :D