Hi folks

• Maybe not so very nice,but Leon's bike and I allready had a good time.After a little cleaning up and some stretching it was ready to go.There's a rear wheel of a Kawa ZX12R in it now (just a bit bigger) and a Yam R1 exaust.Just like Leon ,I liked that Moriwaki front lines,you sometimes have to count seconds on Ebay.

Nice weekend to all.

Stef [/size]

• Hi stefke
    it's nice having you inside our forum. You r from Belgium, right? It seems that more and more people outside of Germany enter the forum, so i don't feel so alone :):)
    anyway, greets from Luxembourg
    regards
    uhjeen
    --------------------

Wer zu spät kommt, den bestraft das Leben; wer zu früh kommt, den bestrafen die Frauen! :D

Richtige Männer trinken keine Milch, sie essen Kühe!! 8)

• Welcome on board, Stefke.

Nice to hear from you.
    Greetings

Bernhard

Ich weiß nicht immer, wovon ich rede, ich weiß aber, daß ich Recht habe...
    Muhammad Ali, der sich solche Aussage leisten konnte...

• Hallo Stefan,ich weiß ja das du"etwas"Deutsch lesen und gut sprechen kannst-deshalb von mir auch"Herzlich Willkommen"mit deiner-ehemals meiner-Schwatten-ich habe ja schon Bilder von dir bekommen und ich muß sagen:Hast du gut hinbekommen.

Vorher:

Jetzt:

Mfg Leon

[/size]

HONDA -
    Höllischer Orgasmus Nach Dem Anfahren!
    Himmlischer Orgasmus Nach Dem Anhalten!

KIA Sorento Forum

• I did my best in the cheapest way Leon.

Can you see the console (km and rpm),those are drinking cans from stainlees steel coffée warmholders ,10 euro's pp (sorry for my English but I think this language is the best for me to use here) [/size]

• Hoi Stefke!

Ook van mij een "hartelijk welkom" in dit forum! Nu heb ik een probleem ... ik kan mijn berichten niet meer afsluiten met "der Belgier". Nu dat we met zijn tweetjes zijn! Maar dat is het minste! We zullen ons nog wel tegenkomen. Maak het goed!

Groetjes uit Keulen!

Daaaaaag!

--------------------

The Honda CB 1300 separates the men from the boys!!!!