Tool Kit Hand Pump

• Hello all...

Has anyone got a picture and also the part number for the Hand Air Pump for adjusting the tyre pressures? It lives under the seat, next to the tool kit.

Thank you in advance,

Peter in Liverpool

Mine is bigger than a big one!

• Hallo Peter, ich habe in der Teileliste nachgeschaut. Eine Luftpumpe ist da nicht vorhanden. (Falls das jemand ins englische übersetzen kann währe das wohl hilfreich).

• What Maik says is that he checked the parts list - but there is no pump shown

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

Vorbei. Ab 03/2023 nur noch Baggersee, egal mit was.... 8)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Moppedfahrer ()

• I only can tell from the SC54 - where the compartment looks similar - and there, that place is made to carry a steel u-lock
    ( one that fits in there is available as original Honda part )

Maybe its that one here

(Look at that picture here, where the steel u and the lock body are apart)

Stocking-greetings
    from Moppedsche (pronounced: Moh-pet-scha)

:D

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Moppedfahrer ()

• Thanks Mopped !!

That sounds like it ! anyone got the part number for SC40 specific lock, or would it be a gneric one??

Pete in Liverpool

Mine is bigger than a big one!

• I know that a generic one fits to various Honda Bikes - such as the SC54, Hornet, CBF....and so on.

Since it is that "widespreaded" , this lock should be available "on hand" at a Honda dealer I believe.

At least worth trying to make a call and ask for it (even if its a customer´s lock ??) so you would have the chance to try out if it really fits to your SC40.

But to me, it looks though. Storage in 2 pcs - lock body mid & the u-steel around it.

Good luck ;)

Stocking-greetings
    from Moppedsche (pronounced: Moh-pet-scha)
    :D

:D :D :Dich werf mich weg :D :D :D :D

.....Mannemerisch für Engländer 8)

Demnächst habt Ihr neben Eurem Mannemer Türk Bülent Ceylan, auch noch den Mannemer Engländer Toadylad ;) :D :D :D

Gruß Hans

und immer schön dran denken : gummierte Seite nach unten, lackierte Seite nach oben !

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cbhans ()