Congratulations

• Congratulations to all Germans, the claw for fighting until the end of the game were even winning the fight, while the Brazilian team did nothing, a mediocre team where the stars did not shine.

I think the Brazilian team did not deserve or have scored a single goal.

Surely Germany will be a world champion

Congratulations

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Machado ()

• Sorry for you Machado,
    but it was a nice game ... for us.
    They did a good job but there is still another game to be world champion. Our team is good for surprises in both directions 8o

Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen 2 Punkten ist eine Gerade, die schönste eine Kurve!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

• That shows strength, Machado
    I´m of the same opinion - when the enemy was better, I show respect instead of trying to find hundreds of excuses.
    We had a great game, a little bit of luck was on our side, too
    And Brazil has not really deserved such a high ending result - but thats the way it goes.

Dont worry too much - being 3rd or 4th in the world games is not really like being the looser
    (we talk about the whole world, not just any country league)

I was expecting Brazil to start fights & fouls after 3:0 and 4:0 - but it was a more or less fair game until the end. And this is what also counts for me.

Dont take it too serious... take a Caipirinha and cheer for Germany on Sunday ;)

[SIZE=6]Quelle: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsDeEN8IgAA28cQ.jpg:large[/SIZE]

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

Vorbei. Ab 03/2023 nur noch Baggersee, egal mit was.... 8)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Moppedfahrer ()

• Hi Machado,

it's a very fair gesture from you to congratulate us on the win of the German soccer team.

Of course we are now eagerly awaiting the finals. Unfortunately our German Team does not always show it's strength, as we all could see in the past. But it would be a big Party over here if they actually win their 4th Championship.

We hope that Neymar recovers soon. He is a terrific player and I am sure a great future as soccer player lies ahead of him.

Greetings from Bayreuth,

Marita

Halber Hubraum - volle Power