Cb 1300 Team - Brasil

• Alo staff CB1300 forum !!!!!

I would like to share with you one weekend where friends gathered for a barbecue at my friend Evander, where we gather once again for a chat take a cold beer, was a very pleasant evening, temperature around 30 degrees beer and zero degree :D :D :D

rom left to right, Isrrael, Dr Agenor, Me and Fabio

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

• Hallo Machado,
    Servus von hier nach da. Schöne Bilder, tolle Party. Willkommen im Forum.
    Eques

memento mori, carpe diem

• Eques

From here to there,

Thanks for the welcome, if you come to Brazil, if you need something here in Brazil, let me know ok

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

• Good afternoon to all my friends in the forum,
    The selection of Brazil is back home, and today I see Germany winning the game against Argentina...
    I cheer for Germany to win this General Chat but if Paraguay wins, at least we see a pattern running naked on the football field :D :D :D

• Already completed the game, Congratulations, what a beautiful game, very good ... :D

Friedrich's heart like this :D :D :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Machado ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's right, I have a big smile in my face :D,

by the way, what about the Louis-order for the luggage system? - Is this possible to Brasilia or not. If not send me an info, we will find a way to realize it.

Bye
    Friedrich

• Zitat

Original von Friedrich
    That's right, I have a big smile in my face :D,

by the way, what about the Louis-order for the luggage system? - Is this possible to Brasilia or not. If not send me an info, we will find a way to realize it.

Bye
    Friedrich

Friedrich Allo, how are you?
    I really enjoyed the game against Uruguay in Germany do not feel that was the end of the world championship.
    Here at home everyone cheered for Germany.
    Soon will start the final game, I'm rooting for Holland, let's see what will happen.
    About Louis, I'm trying to do here in Brazil someone that does it for me, if not get back to talk to you.
    Thank you for your attention to me, and if you need anything I can do for you here in Brazil, and just call me ok

Your Friend

Machado

• Well, another Christmas came and New Year approaching, the true friends are together again for sure pro whatever comes,
    To my friends, that the true spirit of Christmas is present in the home of us all, not only on Christmas Day, but every day of our lives, and that's what our Christ taught, which unfortunately today this is not is a constant between human beings, is part of our constantly changing, evolving and being closer to our Creator, there is no other way to get him up
    Progress towards Well, only this, and above all charity.

Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and joy in our hearts

Brotherly embrace

Machado, Janice and Kelly

• Zitat

Original von Peter Körner
    Happy XMas to Brasil. We will sent some Snow to get the feeling! :D

Peter from Asendorf

Peter, good night ...

I would appreciate a little of your snow we have a very hot summer,(35 degrees 8) 8) 8))
    I am in Sao Paulo, spending Christmas with my children and my grandson, I return to my city after New Year.
    I'm putting some pictures of my journey to Sao Paulo on Christmas Day.

Hug, and a happy New Year to all my friends in Germany and Forum Cb1300.de

This motorcycle is a Yamaha 950 Midnight

• Good Morning to Brazil!

This is the actually situation in Front of my home.You can see, no possibility to drive CB :D

Looking forward for springtime!!

Peter from Asendorf

Männer sind Menschen, bei denen Pubertät und Midlife-Crisis fließend ineinander übergehen.

• Peter, who cold :D :D :D :D :D

Yesterday the day was very hot, the last day of 2010, I invited some friends for a stroll, not far, 100 km away from my city, is a sweet place to do this ride because it has a restaurant that serves only fish a cold beer and the heat is very strong, had lunch, drank some cold beers, covers a lot, tell jokes, it was nice to meet old friends.
    Some pictures for you to see

these are my friends

In front of our house

CBX 750 1989 and CB1300 SF 2008

• Hi Machato.

One question. What say the bill in brasil ? How much alcohol you can drink befor you go to drive your bike ?

Nice summer.

Dietmar

• I have a similar question:
    How much alcohol you must drink before you can drive your bike?
    8)

Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen 2 Punkten ist eine Gerade, die schönste eine Kurve!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

• OK, my question is a bit different:

how much alcohols do you need until you understand what we are writing ;) :D

All my best for new years day to brazil!!

feliz navidad, machado! ;)

Richtige Männer trinken keine Milch, sie essen Kühe!! 8)

• Zitat

Original von Armin S.
    very nice pictures, here in Germany is a bad wheater. We must wait two-three months for a better wheater. ;(

Hello Armin ...

Thanks for the compliments :D :D :D :D

Here in my region, we have good weather almost all year round, and the average temperature is always 20 degrees, it's good to give our rides bikes.
    This year we are having lots of rain but the heat remains the same.

Hug, and go under the blanket because there must be very cold in Germany

• Hello Dietmar

There is the law that we can not drink more than two glasses of beer because we are already drunk and unable to drive, but it is not always the case, because the review is not so effective here in Brazil and we are not obliged to take the test dose alcoholic, therefore we always have accidents involving drunk drivers and motorcyclists, and these accidents have always killed

• Zitat

Original von det
    I have a similar question:
    How much alcohol you must drink before you can drive your bike?
    8)

Det Hello,

I am already very old to be drinking before riding my bike, started riding bike in 1978, and luckily only had an accident and it was nothing serious, just some scratches and how sure can tell you that never ridden my bike drunk.
    But there is one phrase that I like 8) 8) 8)

If driving do not drink, you drink too much beer, call me :D :D :D :D

• uhjeen this is very good X( X( X( X( :D :D :D :D :D

I really have not drunk enough to not know what I'm writing, I hope one day to do this 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Happy New Year to all my friends Cb1300.de Forum :D :D :D :D

• My friends Cb1300.De forum at last weekend we did a ride, to enjoy our summer with more than 30 degrees, and see old friends.

• Hello Machado,
    of the weather in Brazil can be jealous of so. Not only sunny but also pleasant temperature over ensemble year. I would like to change with you. ;) Your pictures are every again good.

Best Regards from Germany
    Armin S.

• Zitat

Original von Armin S.
    Hello Machado,
    of the weather in Brazil can be jealous of so. Not only sunny but also pleasant temperature over ensemble year. I would like to change with you. ;) Your pictures are every again good.

Best Regards from Germany
    Armin S.

hello
    Armin S.

Thanks for the compliments:D :D :D , you're invited to spend their holidays here in my house ok, I'm sure that will not hold as much heat8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards from Brazil

• thank you for your holiday offer, perhaps I come back after that. I`m afraid so can`t the CB entrain in the bag.
    Myself don`t out the heat. I like heartiness and have no problems with sweating.

Regards
    Armin S.

• Zitat

Original von Armin S.
    thank you for your holiday offer, perhaps I come back after that. I`m afraid so can`t the CB entrain in the bag.
    Myself don`t out the heat. I like heartiness and have no problems with sweating.

Regards
    Armin S.

Armin,

I could not make the correct translation.8) 8)

I understand that you want to come and spend a summer here in my town, is it??:D :D :D :D

Hug

Machado

• I know me out
    Ich kenn mich aus :D

Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen 2 Punkten ist eine Gerade, die schönste eine Kurve!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

• Ok, you guys won .....:D :D :D :D :D

I do not speak English so the translation ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ...
    I'm worse than you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!;( ;( ;( ;(

Now for that matter, is spending the holidays here and my home or not?

I need to stock up on cold beers:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hugs

Machado

• continuing our tour

• Machado

Your English is by far good enough. Not a problem at all.
    Go ahead... I like those Brazilian sunrays during this (lousy and f.... cold) time of the year here

;)

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

Vorbei. Ab 03/2023 nur noch Baggersee, egal mit was.... 8)

• Zitat

Original von Roman
    ja, ich glaube, das ist eine prima Gruppe; man spürt beim Betrachten regelrecht die südländische Lockerheit, Lebensfreude und Wärme der Umgebung; gefällt mir alles, nur die Entfernung ................. .
    .............. und daß die Truppe sehr tolerant miteinander umgeht erkennt man auch daran, daß jeder eine z.T. völlig andere Maschine fährt; sogar ein Roller (der große weiße) ist dabei.
    nur die Kleidung wäre mir auf einem Motorrad etwas zu riskant ...............
    )

Roman .. really have a good group of people with outgoing maig bike, no matter what kind of bike is 125 CC 500CC 1300 CC or, like to walk, feel the wind in my face and being with friends is the most important thing.
    This tour that we made the round trip distance was about 400 KM, and high temperature.

The Great White Scooter was the first trip he made, nor permit it already has.

As our tour not abused the media speed of 120 KM per hour, and the sweltering heat, we use lighter clothing, we know we're also at risk for it, but with luck and care nothing happens.

Ja did the invitation to friends of the forum Cb1300.de, when they want to feel the heat of hell, we will take our house doors open for you guys.

Hug

Machado

• Zitat

Original von Moppedfahrer
    Machado

Your English is by far good enough. Not a problem at all.
    Go ahead... I like those Brazilian sunrays during this (lousy and f.... cold) time of the year here

;)

Come spend a vacation here will be who will take the heat :D:D :D :D ????????????

are invited, OK :D :D

• Zitat

Original von DJ-Obelix

jo....
    ein 200PS Roller..... :P :D :D

200 HP and 300 km per hour 8)8) 8), a little scooter that goes :D :D

• .............ihr fahrt ja eh nur die "kleinen" Brüder von dem "großen Roller" :D :D :D

Gruß Hans

und immer schön dran denken : gummierte Seite nach unten, lackierte Seite nach oben !

• Zitat

Original von Romanrealy?
    when?
    where?
    why?
    no, it´s ok, nice to have; but, sorry, in my eyes it looks like a scooter ........

Comparing with our Cb1300sf really is a scooter, or we are wrong????????????
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D