hallo from perth western australia

• hallo everybody

peter is the name i am 54, married with two kids.

my current bike, a cb 1300 (naked\darkblue)
    had it for a year. 2005 model.

with interest did i study your artikels on tyres 120\180 is certainly the best
    size to run, i guess that's the very reason honda put.s them on.
    i run a bt o20 200/50/17 on the back, have to get the 130 on the front jet.

fit,s nicely on the stock rim that big tyre, just couldn't help myself
    just in case anybody is interested, it clears the hugger by about 10mm all around.
    yes, i am the proud owner of a puig hugger (took two month to get here)

GREETINGS PETER

peter

• Hi peter

nice to read that someone from down under is reading our Threads *proud* ;) Is the SC54 officially sold in Australia? I'm asking because i know it isn't in the US and wonder if there is another white area around the world concerning our beloved bike ;)

I guess you have translated the threads with the help of google (or whatever) or do you practice the german language?

Anyway, i'm the owner of that great bike for 3 and a half years (but without the puik hugger) and i for sure can imagine how satisfied you surely are to be the owner of such an ingenius bike.

nice to have you here!

marc :)

Richtige Männer trinken keine Milch, sie essen Kühe!! 8)

• hallo marc

yes she is sold here, not many around but.

i have seen her only in darkblue naked and red and white with bikini fairing.

my german is not so good anymore but i kann read it
    thanks for your quick reply your english is very good.

peter

peter

• no problem peter...we will read and answer in english or not :D *joke*

welcome and have a good time

best regards

• Hi peter

hmm, if you only get the bike in dark blue and in read / white SA finish, you r probably right that there are not much sold or you only get the bike since 2005.

I wonder that you r able to read german. How come? Germany takes some km of distance to you ;)

Thx, but i surely can improove ;)

regards

marc

• 8o Isn't it to hot and dusty there? Ah, the greed...Perth is really nice place to be. Don't u need a gardener who moves ur bike arround while u do the hard work and earn some money?

Wellcome in the forum mate :D

Grüße aus der Pfalz

• Zitat

Original von p allan
    married with two kids.

8o

One more thing (besides the 200' rear tyre) that is not legal in Germany :D

Greetings to down under... I know that Aussie humour can well divide between serious and funny postings ;)

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

Vorbei. Ab 03/2023 nur noch Baggersee, egal mit was.... 8)

• Geil, ein user aus Australien, und du kannst deutsch?

Dieser Post wurde extrem umweltfreundlich, aus wiederverwerteten Buchstaben von gelöschten E-Mails geschrieben und ist digital voll abbaubar

• Zitat

Original von KUS-TG9
    Geil, ein user aus Australien, und du kannst deutsch?

so, ich teil mich jetzt mal mit:

1) ja, er kann deutsch lesen, steht ja da:

Zitat

my german is not so good anymore but i kann read it

2) Wenn du schon was im Begrüssungsthread zu schreiben hast, dann heiss ihn gefälligst wilkommen!

3) Hast du dir das Ziel gesetzt zu jedem Beitrag was wirklich nutzloses zu schreiben oder warum liest man inzwischen in jedem 2ten Beitrag deinen Namen ohne was konstruktives dazu beizutragen?

Wenn du dich langweilst, dann meld dein mopped an und fahr ne Runde!

marc :evil:

Moderator!

• Hi peter

Ich wüsche dir viel Freude mit deinen Blauen Exoten!

Ich glaube ich Wandere zu euch aus -->> bei euch ist die Dicke ja noch ein Richtiger Exot :evil:

Währe Toll wen bei dir mal ein 1300 Treffen stattfindet -->> Da kommen wir alle Rüber :D :D :D

Die Welt ist doch ein Dorf =)

Gruß

:evil: 8) Immer den Lenker über ein Winkel von 5 Grad halten !!
    Sonst koppelt der-->>Neigungswinkel-Sensor-->>den Motor und den Tank vom Rest der Dicken Ab !!! 8o :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

hi Peter, welcome in the "old germany CB1300 forum". I hope, in your country you can drive your bike as fast as you want and that you'll have a lot of fun here in this forum.

Good wishes from Cologne
    Friedrich

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    🤡 Veganfreie Kreatur aus Köln e060.gif

Ich sammle laufend CB1300-Bilder die ggf. als Kalender-Bilder verwendet werden können.

Am Besten hochauflösend und per E-Mail an: cb1300-bilder@online.de

• ORIGINAL von Uhjeen
    Hast du dir das Ziel gesetzt zu jedem Beitrag was wirklich nutzloses zu
    schreiben oder warum liest man inzwischen in jedem 2ten Beitrag deinen Namen ohne was konstruktives dazu beizutragen?

Das war unter der Gürtellinie.

Wenn ich mir das Forum anschaue,sehe ich schnell wer zu jeden SCH... seinen Kommentar abgibt. Immer die Gleichen.

UHJEEN, DU gehörst, glaube ich, auch mit dazu.

• Hi Peter,
    welcome in this german forum. A friend of mine did a turn round Your country on an old CB 900, 20000km within 3 months. Its still there, and I could use it, if I would travel to Your country.
    What the hell is a "puig hugger"?
    Where in Australia do You come from?
    Kind Regards
    Friedhelm

• Btw

:D As u are from Western-Australia, u have to be membere of the

Südhessen-Rheinlanpfalz-Stammtisch

Next meeting is on Sunday in Worms 10AM. U can be there in 1 hour from Frankfurt airport. Not having main season in Europe now, planes should have some seats left.

Grüße aus der Pfalz

• Hi , greetings from Bretzenheim and welcome to the Forum .
    Nice that someone from down under shares the same passion like we do .
    Hope you post your bike here , so we can see that fad tyre .

@ utz750
    Ein PUIG HUGGER ist die Hinterradabdeckung (hugger) von Puig

LG Daniel

* Was bin ich so froh , das ich so froh bin *

• hi there in down under , dont care about the guys here , after all , they all come to AUSTRIA ,
    because
    we have the curves and the mountains and the passes , and the narrow streets and huts on the mountains where they all sing
    "hoch auf dem grünen wagen"
    ( i hope you understand )

but unfortunately there are no kanguruhs in Austria
    anyway

best whishes
    bergfex

• Nice to read that someone of the other side of the world is interested at the forum, hello and have a lot fun with your bike.
    ;)

Dieser Post wurde extrem umweltfreundlich, aus wiederverwerteten Buchstaben von gelöschten E-Mails geschrieben und ist digital voll abbaubar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von KUS-TG9 ()