The Americans are jealous...

• Hello from Los Angeles, Ca. I was looking around online for anything about the CB1300 becuase WE CANT HAVE THEM in america!! Why cant we have the CB1300??? It's not fair that you guys get to have all the fun.

Anyways, I was looking around online and I found this site and I decided to say hello not knowing if any of you speak english or not. I have family in Bonn and I speak very little German but I am almost full blooded German. Most of them speak/write english so here goes.

I am on a Honda motorcycle forum as well.... cb1100f.net. We love big standard motorcycles. Come visit and say hello!

So I am saying hello and I am VERY jealous that you guys get to have CB1300's. Ill send you some money, so you can ship me a new CB1300. :D

Sticky side down

• he guy.....eatpasta :D
    what a nick, i think you get every day burger but italien food??? :D
    hello and welcome..........L.A. California...
    Your real name is Arnold Schwarzenegger??? :D

• eins steht fest:wenn eatpasta ein ami ist,dann bin ich chinese...bei dem englisch-undenkbar...also wer is es? :confused:

EGO-KOSMIKER NR.2

• Zitat

Originally posted by georg

...also wer is es? :confused:

...ein deutscher ami der noch am lernen ist...
    ne, is aber kein fake, schaut her:
    http://cb1100f.net/modules.php…ms&file=viewtopic&t=16710
    nadenn, ein warm welcome auch von mir eatpasta...and i love peanutbutter:)
    what about this?

but don´t worry, there is also nothing driven in germany...till...i win the jackpot;)
    bytheway, the advertisementfilm for the sc40 (1998) was filmed in arizona!

And, the sc40 had also not been officially importet to germany as well. You don´t get the new sc54 in america too?

http://mcaweb.info/cb1300sf/index.html

[Bearbeitet von konni am Dienstag, Oktober 11, 2005 @ 00:38]

• "Your real name is Arnold Schwarzenegger???"
    This is too funny.... when I was in Munich I was talking with a man in a store and when he found out where I was from he laughed and said "hahahah Scwartzeneggar!" and laughed and laughed.... he is still laughing.

for the record I didnt vote for him OR Bush.
    As far as those bikes comming to America, I have heard no news about it. I can only bother my Honda dealer so many times!
    Thank you for welcoming me to your site! :boggle: :D

Sticky side down

• Zitat

Originally posted by eatpasta

[QUOTE]

[B]"Your real name is Arnold Schwarzenegger???"

This is too funny.... when I was in Munich I was talking with a man in a store and when he found out where I was from he laughed and said "hahahah Scwartzeneggar!" and laughed and laughed.... he is still laughing.

for the record I didnt vote for him OR Bush.
    As far as those bikes comming to America, I have heard no news about it. I can only bother my Honda dealer so many times!
    Thank you for welcoming me to your site! :boggle: :D
    ....and no, not EVERY day burger and Italian food.... I love Italy and Italian culture very much, especally Ferrari and Ducati! Dont forget Lancia and Maserati.
    So did you guys like my CB1100F / CB1300 fake? I wanted to see what a 1300 motor looked like in a CB1100F frame.....

Please go check out our page! It is full of very good information about Honda motorcycles.

Sticky side down

• a "welcome here" also from the south-east!
    that's a nice project you made. I think, you will have a lot of

discussions with n.e.Ralf ...

Glück Auf!
    J O E

• Zitat

(...) ALSO, since we cant have one... I stole a 1300 motor and... well.... see for yourself! (...) I use extra virgin olive oil for my bike..... only the best for me (...)

hey eatpasta (?),

japanese motorbikes are allowed in u.s.a.? ... so if you really have a HONDA cb1100f, why do you want to change? it´ s just a fine super-bike as well.
    and you have speed-limits and less turns () in america, so why do you need more ccm, ps and km/h? :D
    i´ve thought, the definition of "super-bike" means in the usa.
    greetings. Linus.

[Bearbeitet von Linus am Dienstag, Oktober 11, 2005 @ 07:48]

• "Superbike" a harley???? that hurts

Where I come from "harley" is a bad word you only use it in reference to people that you dont like.

Example as whispered to your buddy on a CB1300 at a stoplight: "He rides a Harley...."

I rode a harley once, and I will never again. The funniest part is when Harley people talk about the V-Rod as this amazing american engineering marvel and they dont even know it was designed by Porche.

That is almost like people marveling over the "american" body design of the "ford cobra" when we all know it was built by AC.

Americans are amazingly stupid for how smart they are. :rolleyes:

Sticky side down

• I don´t find my foto. But I´m looking for. Wait.

The answer is still coming.
    ciao

n.e.Ralf

BIG ONE-Herz-Chirurg
    [size=7]dieser Avatar wurde aufgrund außergewöhnlicher Leistungen verliehen und ist nicht übertragbar[/size]

• Zitat

.....Where I come from "harley" is a bad word you only use it in reference to people that you dont like.....

:D
    that´s good, maybe, i think you must post this here
    :D
    [Bearbeitet von Roland am Dienstag, Oktober 11, 2005 @ 11:04]

• Hi pastaman,
    and what do you guys :eek: think about Buell-riders and - well -

bee-emm-dabbelju-people?
    Keep it coming. :)
    pifpaf

• Zitat

"Superbike" a harley???? that hurts (...)

it was just a joke ... ok?

Zitat

(...) Americans are amazingly stupid for how smart they are. :rolleyes:

really ... but i didn´ t expect, that someone would admit to it.

• You're not alone, of course, with your longing over there in Bush- and Harleycountry, noodlefan.
    We've had this kind of topic in the past.
    Greetings from Germany
    The cruel japanese don't offer the CB1300 in Mexico or Canada either, do they? No way to grap one from there?

[Bearbeitet von bernhard am Dienstag, Oktober 11, 2005 @ 17:49]

Ich weiß nicht immer, wovon ich rede, ich weiß aber, daß ich Recht habe...
    Muhammad Ali, der sich solche Aussage leisten konnte...

• American HONDA:
    ;)
    I feel with you and eat Pasta :P
    Mfg Leon

HONDA -
    Höllischer Orgasmus Nach Dem Anfahren!
    Himmlischer Orgasmus Nach Dem Anhalten!

KIA Sorento Forum

• here is a thread where we discussed a Buell
    http://cb1100f.net/modules.php…ms&file=viewtopic&t=16475
    I personally dont like them that much.... they are innovative (fuel in the frame etc) but Im not sure about you guys, a 6,000 rpm redline? are you kidding? They just dont do anything for me. If I want a V twin sportbike Im going to own an RC51 or a 999 Duc.

As far as stupid Americans, I think you all would be suprised at how many people here are just flat out embarrassed by our country. I am definately one of them.

For all of our advantages and wealth, we certianly dont do much with it. Also there is so much bullshit perpatrated by us.... I dont even have a TV, I cant watch anymore.

For these reasons I look to travel and visiting other places to get our cultural center, but i find when I go abroad most people just see me as an American and not as an American trying to get away from America!

Next year I hope to travel to Vietnam with my girlfriend. Time will tell.
    One of the things I do like about this country is the incredible diversity.

In los angeles I live in Korea Town. We have billboards in Korean, Japanese, English, and Spanish all over my area. I dont think you really see that kind of diversity anywhere else.

Sticky side down

• after having read all your coments,i appologize for my doubts regarding your beeing an american. so welcome as well from the north of germany.feel free to contact me in the case of visiting my area. would it be too expensive to import a bike from whereever this could be possible for you? and by the way:germans are not all the same either,and believe me: outside germany we are just germans in most cases.this is similar everywhere,and the only differences might be our history in general.but who knows...so enjoy your life and let us know if there are any new developments in regard to the honda model strategies over there. regards-george

[size=10]
    [Bearbeitet von georg am Dienstag, Oktober 11, 2005 @ 23:22]

EGO-KOSMIKER NR.2

• Hi eatpasta
    i'm from luxembourg (where the hell is luxembourg???) and i can tell you, we have 42 % of that diversity ;) Only 58 % of our population r luxembourgish ones! But for the rest, i agree with you for more than 100% ;) There's nothing better than getting in touch with other cultures (if these countries do have ;))

I'm happy to see that there r guys from the states who do use their mind!
    respectfull regards
    uhjeen :D:D

Richtige Männer trinken keine Milch, sie essen Kühe!! 8)

• I WANT THAT BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sticky side down

• and there is no possibility for HONDA-USA to order the cb1300sc54 especially for you??? ... or it´ s just to expensive?
    if you had no chance to get one ... just take the american naked-bike :D :D :D :D

• or the mexican-honda-naked-model ... ... it´ s even safer ... :D :
    joke ... sorry. let´ s talk about the gasoline prices ... in the comparison between america and germany ... so you have something to laugh about too :D

• re: the Honda Rune..... :mad:
    re: the mexican naked bike :confused:
    Ill take the 1300 thank you.
    Have you guys seen the press release for the Kawi ZX1400??? 200hp?

I was saying that Honda should jump the gun and build a CB1600 next

Sticky side down

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo pasta-killer,
    may be that Honda will employ a CB1600, may be CB2MM, who knows it. Important will be in the future as well as now, that you can use that Bike without problems, without stress in a sportical form as well as for cruising.
    Superbigbikes -> I think there will be automatical limits. I'll buy such a bike only, if it is useful.
    Greetings from Cologne

Friedrich klk-B4 :alien:

• Hi master of pasta,
    no need for Honda to build something new to kill that Kawa anywhere

anytime. This one

with a number plate would do just fine.

CB1300 Type R ? 193 PS at 10500, topspeed 300 km/h, quarter-mile time of

9,46 sec., 175

kg dry, 205 with 24 L gas plus oil ? that´s 77 HP more and about 50 kg less

than a stock

SC54.
    OK, it´s a one-off special Suzuka 8 H racer, hidden in Japan somewhere at

HRC. But it

makes people dream, does it? I do.
    pifpaf

[Bearbeitet von pifpaf am Donnerstag, Oktober 13, 2005 @ 23:19]

[Bearbeitet von pifpaf am Freitag, Oktober 14, 2005 @ 00:33]

[Bearbeitet von pifpaf am Freitag, Oktober 14, 2005 @ 00:43]

• whats the conversion for horsepower? I know 300 km/h is roughly 230? maybe 240mph?
    But good lord what a bike!! :eek:

Sticky side down

• OK pasta,
    speed-conversion is 1.6 - right?

So: 300 km/h should be 187,5 mph.
    As for horsepower, PS, HP, DIN or SAE, british, american or columbian, clutch or rearwheel,

this gets complicated. But I guess it´s much too much anyway.
    Maybe we should try asking Techno-Linus. The famous Linusophical approach one more time

will help us out of a difficult question ? I hope. :D :)
    pifpaf

• techno-Linus ...
    1 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h) = 0.621373 Meilen pro Stunde (mph)
    100 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h) = 62.13727 Meilen pro Stunde (mph)
    300 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h) = 186.41182 Meilen pro Stunde (mph)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    100 Meilen pro Stunde (mph) = 160.934 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h)
    85 Meilen pro Stunde (mph) = 136.7939 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h)
    65 Meilen pro Stunde (mph) = 104.6071 Kilometer pro Stunde (km/h)

• Na, dann können wir ja hier jetzt endlich 3-Satz Rechenaufgaben stellen und lösen. :D
    Ein Motorrad fährt 100/km/h. Wieviele Meeilen legt er in 30 Minuten zurück?
    Sowas in der Art. :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

@ techno - Linus
    Ich hoffe mal, dass die Werte in der sechsten Nachkommastelle auch richtig gerundet sind ;)

[Bearbeitet von klk-B4 am Freitag, Oktober 14, 2005 @ 15:46]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    🤡 Veganfreie Kreatur aus Köln e060.gif

Ich sammle laufend CB1300-Bilder die ggf. als Kalender-Bilder verwendet werden können.

Am Besten hochauflösend und per E-Mail an: cb1300-bilder@online.de

• 1 mile = 1,609344 m --> 300 km/h = 186,41 mph

1 PS = 0,7352 kW --> 193 PS = 141,91 kW
    :cool: