• Zitat

Original von sam

Hm - und wer ist was ?

:D

...dann denke mal scharf nach...:evil::evil::evil:=)=)=):D

MfG Karsten -------- _@
    --------------------- `\ <,
    -------------------.(*)/#(*)

Nur ein Motorradfahrer versteht warum ein Hund seinen Kopf aus dem Autofenster hält.

• Ich hab´s -> DAS Topcase ist das Größte :P

So einen gibts hier im wilden Süden auch ....

:D :D

Wer seinen eigenen Weg fährt, kann nicht überholt werden

• Hallööchen...mit 2-öchen,

...nee der Stein dahinter...:D :D :D

MfG Karsten -------- _@

Nur ein Motorradfahrer versteht warum ein Hund seinen Kopf aus dem Autofenster hält.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von pifpaf
    Wie der Titel sagt: EIN Foto. CB 1000/1300 on the road. In der Garage. Statisch. Oder in Aktion. Mit oder ohne Fahrer. Egal. Alles geht. Aber: Immer nur ein Foto. Kein Text, kein Bullshit.

Könnte einen bunten Fotofred ergeben. Wer fängt an?

pifpaf

Plaudertaschen :evil:

• @Obelix
    ...nnnnnnntschuuuuldigung8o ;( ;( :D :D :D

MfG Karsten

MfG Karsten -------- _@

• Hab heute auch eins gemacht
    "die Dicke auf der Tremola"

mfg franz

der Kurven-Nymphomane

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von franz ()

• This is my CB 1300 2008, my road companion :D :D

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

• Hi Machado,

very nice Bike (i´m referring- of course- to the Honda CB1300 ;))

Beside the Fact that you guys down there are obviously prefer very light Armour protection, i like to inform you that in Germany we are resting right now and take a break from the very exhausting seasons and use the time to buy Christmas trees, put new tires on; - and even more important think about Alternatives (as can be seen on the last picture from "moppedfahrer", who is in 2010 obviously changing over to a bus :P :D)

Other than that, there are only a handful strange guys who are still driving around (mostly for no reason) with the bikes/CB´s. These are are called Hardcore or "Non-Bruchstrich-driver" (meaning they are a little weird).

So you see : Life is great !

Take Care

Wer seinen eigenen Weg fährt, kann nicht überholt werden

• Sam,
    here in my region the average temperature of the year be around 25 degrees, today we had a temperature 35 degrees when we went for a walk do not use a lot of clothes do not, but in return for you, the winter is beginning, we have in Brazil cooler regions in the south, and we even have snow occasionally.
    Ja we are also beginning preparations for Christmas, gifts, great party, but without much snow cherry ok for sure, beach, a fishing may have also ok

We have no news yet that Honda will import the CB 1300, the conversations and the news of journals, will not be brought to Brazil again, Maybe it is the high cost of taxes here in Brazil, it now costs at around $ 20,000, maybe the CB 1200 VFR X( X( X(

Big hug for you ok

"Each passing minute may be all I have left to live, but I waste time as though it were infinite. "

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Machado ()

• Hi, Uhjeen

This color appears in the catalog of Honda 2008 model, you did not receive it in Germany?? ?( ?( ?( the color of my bike was very beautiful.
    When you come to visit me here in Brazil, you'll get it ok :D :D :D :D

Abraço para voce

• I would love to join you in Brazil, but i think it will take some years to realize! Maybe you will join europe first ;)

Richtige Männer trinken keine Milch, sie essen Kühe!! 8)

• Zitat

Original von uhjeen
    I would love to join you in Brazil, but i think it will take some years to realize! Maybe you will join europe first ;)

uhjeen, okay?? :D :D

Because it will take both???? I never made an international trip, I'm afraid of flying or taking a trip by ship, only if the bike :D :D :D

• Mal ein bisschen rumprobiert

Dieser Post wurde extrem umweltfreundlich, aus wiederverwerteten Buchstaben von gelöschten E-Mails geschrieben und ist digital voll abbaubar

• ....freue mich auf die kommende Saison, das war mein letztes Bild im letztem Jahr, bei meiner letzten Ausfahrt.....:P

und "Die Schöne und das Biest" ;)

Gruss
    Carsten

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CB 2008 ()

• Formationsflug -Altrip 2010

2005-2023 : Lieber mit ner alten Zündapp zum Baggersee, als mit ner neuen Honda zur Arbeit

Vorbei. Ab 03/2023 nur noch Baggersee, egal mit was.... 8)

• Eques auf Tour vor der Haustür. (am Walchensee u. Weg zur "Eng")

memento mori, carpe diem